YOU CAN MAKE MIRACLES HAPPEN
Give the Gift of Safe Water
I have every reason for thanking God and our beloved donors for making this wonderful gift of good water happen. My grandchild’s health is now great … and the money we used to spend on his and our medical treatment is now spared for other purposes. — Rose Mushi, respected village elder
When you give to It Can Be Done, safe water gives children health, women hope and families a future.
Since 2008 our all volunteer grassroots organization has worked to break the cycle of poverty in Uru Tanzania. Thanks to the generosity of donors and volunteer participants, many lives have been transformed.
Contributions were matched with ‘sweat equity’ community labor and local management, to create sustainable life-changing impact with:
- A high performance maximum yield borehole supply
- 2 large and several auxilillary holding cisterns
- 9 miles of community-laid pipelines
- 28 public tap kiosks complete with meters, for neighborhood access
- Safe water supplied to an average of 3000+ people for daily use
- Water supplied to 2 churches & 2 schools
- Reliable safe water supply connected soon to the primary local health clinic
- Amount of water supplied Jan.–Dec. 2014: 7,637,831 liters or 403,540 buckets (approx. 5 gals each bucket)
WITH YOUR HELP WE CAN TRANSFORM MORE LIVES & TRIPLE OUR IMPACT
Bring safe water access to 7000 more villagers!
JOIN US! DONATE NOW!
Click to open & download the ICBD 2015-16 Newsletter
THANK YOU for your generous support!
A LIFE SAVED IS A MIRACLE TO BE LIVED